Money Mentors Scheme
We provide a helping hand to adults aged 18 or over, offering a tailored one to one appointment to help you take control of your finances by gaining skills & confidence to manage your money more effectively.
How we help:
- Support you to organise your paperwork
- Support you to understand and complete forms
- Support you to budget (maximise your income and reduce your outgoings)
- Support you to confirm your benefit entitlements
- Support you to look at, compare and switch household products and services
- Signpost and refer you to other support services
- Support you to stop cold callers and scams
How to sign up – how to make a referral:
If you or someone you know needs help with Money Matters please complete this referral form
Each person will be offered 1 hour weekly, for min of 6 weeks.
What happens then?
Our team will contact you back within 3 working days.
Appointments are available on a Wednesday 10:00am to 12:00 noon (Worthing or Adur).
We’re confident that when you commit to working with us, you will benefit from improved financial and your well-being.
The team are all qualification Money for life (OCN level 2 Developing skills for financial capability Advice work) by the National Skills Academy in partnership with Lloyd’s banking group.